WLS 184.108.40.206 has been released! This release includes many new features, as well as enhanced performance and reduced CPU/memory utilization.
- Bad clock detection
- Bandwidth throttling
- Certificate store monitoring
- File attribute collection as part of FileMetadata
- Device monitoring – partial successor to WatchDevices
- Drive monitoring – partial successor to WatchDevices
- Network can be defined by min-max range (previously CIDR only)
- Performance counter instance re-evaluation
- Port monitoring now includes process id and name
- Removable drive file monitoring
- Tagging of logs by user defined regular expressions
If you’d like more information on WLS, send me a note via the contact form. WLS is currently available to US entities, but does require a signed license agreement.